Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The sweetest word....

As far back as I can remember I couldnt wait to have a child, to be a mom, to hear someone call me mommy. After 2+ years our prayers were answered and we got pregnant with Sam. From day 1 I wanted him to talk - to tell me things - I wanted to hear his sweet voice. At 15 months he is doing great and his word list includes mommy, daddy, banana, puppy, more, up, no, and piper. He likes to try to repeat any word you say too - very cute! Monday night was my first night away from Sam - I had a meeting at Pax River and did a quick up and back but I was away Tuesday morning when he woke and Tuesday night when he went to bed. When I got home last night I sneaked in his room and watched him sleep for a few minutes, so peaceful - I really missed snuggling with my little guy. This morning I go in to get him up for the day and he stands up and says the sweetest word in the world...... Mommy!
I missed you Sammy.... so happy to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment