Friday, January 15, 2010

Sippy junkie


Yes, I admit it - I have a problem. My name is Gina and I am a sippy addict. I love them! I like to have each new style and color. If Sam is with me I even let him pick one out. I like to have regular sippies and straw cups. If I am walking in the baby aisle I always check out the sippies to see whats the latest and greatest. Today was one of those days! I was at BRU and the new Tommie Tippie line is out - cute stuff!!! I manged to NOT buy the feeding bowls and place mat although I held them in my hand for a really long time. Sam hasnt had a sports top sippy yet so of course I HAD to buy it for him - PLUS, it says it doesnt leak - HA! We will see.... they all say that..... There it is to the upper right in all its glory - its nice isnt it?? Cant wait to try it out during dinner tonight =)

UPDATE: Sam loves his new sippy! The flow is much faster than a normal sippy and you dont have to suck as hard to get the liquid out. And the best part is they truly do not leak!!! I kept banging the mouth spout on the table to see if it would leak (since that is what Sam does with all his sippies and they DO leak) Well..... it didnt leak!!!! I was amazed! This is my new favorite sippy! Get one!!! (for your child - hahahha)

3 comments:

  1. Do you buy these sippy cups for you or baby Sam? LOL. I wasn't really sure...but if you're buying them for you, I'm gonna totally bust your bubble...b/c I just read an article about how drinking out of straws/sippy bottles etc frequently will make you age quicker...like smoking...b/c your mouth makes the same pucker face. boo. I like straws. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really enjoyed catching up on the Blog. Great stories.... Keep up the great writing..
    PS I think the Mommy really loves the sippys, Sam would drink out of anything. ha ha How many are you up to now???

    ReplyDelete