Monday, January 18, 2010

Better late then never

I was in the play room with Sam on Saturday and he was just sitting there looking all cute so I crawled over to him and began to tickle him – he laughed so hard – not just a giggle but a good belly laugh – and then I thought about how good it felt to really laugh – we should laugh everyday! So, it’s a little late but my New Year’s resolution is to make Sam laugh every day! Sunday night he was in the bath and he likes to dunk his face in the water – when he came up he looked so darn cute I and made a loud noise like “oh!’ and for whatever reason he thought it was hilarious! So he continued to dunk his face and I continued to say Oh! And he continued to belly laugh – I really wish I had my video camera!

Did you make a resolution? How are you doing sticking to it?
Mine should be a pretty easy one to keep =)

3 comments:

  1. You should probably make a resolution for YOU to laugh everyday. Did you know children laugh on average 300 times per day whereas adults laugh on average only 15 times per day?

    http://www.buzzle.com/articles/laughing-and-happiness-when-a-child-can-teach-an-adult.html

    But I'd call anything related to laughter a good resolution.

    PS...my resolution this year...to eat 1 banana every day...so far so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mis - are you reading encyclopedias these days?? You are full of facts! lol
    Ok, your right... but who is gonna make ME laugh???

    Good for you for sticking to your resolution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will LOL...or do you not find my emails as comical as I do? Well, I never make resolutions so I don’t have to worry about not keeping them :-)

    ReplyDelete