Friday, May 3, 2013

There is a robber in the house!

As I was getting ready for work this morning I realized the plastic drinking cups I had on my sink were gone.  I went to find Sam and found him in the hallway so I told him there was a robber in my bathroom!  With a huge grin on his face he said "show me mommy!"
We went in the bathroom and I told him that I had little cups sitting there but were GONE!  Sam said he would call Santa Claus and see if he could get me some more.
I figured they were in his room being used to sort coins.

Then I went in the bathroom and found this

Sam told me he was going to make some volcanoes

lovely

I guess I need to hide the bath fizzies.....what a mess that could have potentially been!


1 comment:

  1. That was why I put them in the bathroom cabinet that was locked when I was there. ha ha should of left them there..

    ReplyDelete