Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Finally the 3 day weekend has arrived!  Friday was quite chilly after we had the 80's just a few days before

But it was nice to have all the windows open again!

Sam's Mr Yuk stickers finally arrived in the mail!


And he quickly went to work putting them on my cleaners!


On Saturday I headed to Leonardtown for my BFF's bridal shower!

These girls below I have known my whole life - love them!  We are like sisters and no matter how long its been since we have seen each other we easily fall into conversation.


Tami and I on the bar!  woo-hoo!


Me and mom


On  the ride home I couldnt resist stopping at Stoney's over on Solomons to grab a crab cake and old bay fries - it was soooo good!!!


ALL crab meat - no fillers! YUM!


Sunday Sam and I went to run some errands at Target and Giant.
Mark and Hannah and the big boys went to lunch.

Mark sent me this pic:



So I sent him this one:


Then Mark sent this one:


And I sent him this one:


Hannah was eating corn and Sam was shucking it!  haha

Monday was beautiful and we spent it here in the backyard


Sam wanted to do an experiment so we tried "crushing flowers"  except I didnt have any flowers so we used  leaves from a plant



It didnt turn out!
Then I remembered I had a hanging flower basket!






And they turned out pretty cool!

And that was our weekend - hope yours was great too!




1 comment:

  1. what cute chairs you have now. Pictures back and forth were so cute. Nice to split the kids sometimes like that. Sams art with smashing the leaves and pictures was interesting. Looks like you had a great time... That crab cake looks like the one I got for my mom at solomons pier at stoneys. So big. She ate the whole thing and had one to take home....

    ReplyDelete