Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day!

Mark took the kids and left the house at 630am so I could sleep in  - of course since that happened I woke up with an awful headache and crawled out of bed at 645 to get some meds and coffee - so much for sleeping in!  I sat on the couch feeling awful - my stomach hurt and I felt like I was going to throw-up....not how I envisioned Mothers Day!  Mark and the kids got home at 730 and brought Dunkin Donuts coffee and donut holes - I had Mark bring me some saltines =(



It wasn't until 10 am that I started to feel a little bit better!

I told Sam that he had to be extra nice to me all day since it was Mothers Day.  So every 10 mins he would ask me "Mommy, am I being nice to you?"


My MIL sent a package and inside Sam found some duct tape (he LOVES duct tape) and some drawstring bags - as he pulled them out he exclaimed "This is the BEST Mothers Day ever"!!!!  eheh.

The kids made their annual stepping stone for the garden - Sam wanted to do his foot again this year and we did Hannah's hands

Me: How does my butt look in these pants?
Sam: Its little just like Hannah's
Me: Now that is the best Mothers Day gift ever!


and Mark even added Piper's paw print this year ♥


Sam's art work - he learned how to make hearts - so sweet!


Sam and Mommy


Me: Whats that a picture of?
Sam: Its a magic rock!
Me:  Cool  -what does it do?
Sam: It makes a hundred million  mommies, just like you!
Me: Well that is the best rock ever then!!

Dear Hannah,
Thank you for being such a sweet girl.  I love all of your unexpected hugs and kisses. You have the biggest heart and love your family so much! I am blessed to be your mommy!
Love,
Mommy

Dear Sam,
You are my big boy! I love listening to your stories and doing experiments with you.  You always brighten my day with your hugs and kisses!  I am blessed to be your mommy!
Love,
Mommy
pls ignore my bed head!

-----------------------------------------
And to my mom:  Happy Mother's Day!  Thanks for all you do for me and my family!
I love you!




1 comment:

  1. So sorry you felt so bad on Mothers Day. The notes to Sam and Hannah were precious. Loved mine also. Looks like you had an awesome day. Sam sure does say the cutest things..... Love you all

    ReplyDelete