Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

We were in MD for Christmas this year and Sam woke up at 5:30...as usual for him.... but stayed downstairs with grandma until 7am.  He came upstairs as I was getting up and said "Mommy! There are presents under the tree! Santa came!!!!"
 
 
Luckily they both made the NICE list this year!


 
Stockings!

 
Sam loved his stocking and thought it was so funny that Santa put an orange in his stocking!






 
Sam fav gift was the shark airplane - I was recording this on video and he was so excited and kept saying my shark airplane! my shark airplane!  He plays with this all.the.time - Hannah loves it to - haha




 
Hannah got a new stool from her gma - she loves that she doesnt have to share one with Sam anymore!

 
 Playing a new game with Gma


This pic cracks me up of Hailey and Sam
 

 My Mom with all her grandkids - Hannah didnt nap (combo of getting sick and the excitement in the house) and therfore I had to hold her for the pic and tried to lean out of it -
 
It was a great Christmas - nice seeing family and friends and enjoying yummy food.
 
Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment