Saturday, December 29, 2012

Good Job Sam!

In Pre-K they wont wipe your kid's butt after they poop so I had to teach Sam how to do it and he was horrible at it....finally I told him that once he started wiping really well and didnt have any poop in his undies (I know, gross) I would get him a kindle.  It took a few months but he has finally mastered it - YAY!!!!
So I gave him the kindle today  - he was sooo excited!!!  He even wanted to teach Hannah how to play a memory game
 
 
I had looked at the Leap Pads but I figured for a tiny bit more money I could get a Kindle and have way more apps and I could use it for the web - They also have something called Kindle Freetime where Sam logs in and all his apps are right there - memory games, puzzles, abc games, and of course....angry birds =)



No comments:

Post a Comment