Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hannah starts daycare

Hannah started at the Malvern School today - I was prepared for the worst but she did awesome!
I dropped her off and said goodbye and ate her breakfast as she watched me leave - not one tear.....
I didnt cry either - haha - nor did I call that day to check on her.... how weird is that!  I cried and cried when I dropped off Sam at his first day of daycare and then called like 5 times to check on him.... things do change with baby #2!
When I picked her up they said she had a great day!  They took pics for me below:



At nap time she laid down on her mat and went right to sleep - I am sure she was exhausted!
She ate all her lunch and snacks too!
When we got home I had to fight to keep her awake until 6pm  - then I took her upstairs, she signed for sleep an pointed to her crib - I didnt even rock her - I put her in and she went right to sleep!

Day 2
Ok so I guess day 1 went too well.... today she cried when I left - broke my heart. I stood by the door listening and boy was she upset - What could I do?  If I went back in it would only make things worse - so I left an cried in my car.......
I called at 7:45 and they said Miss Damaris was holding her and she wasnt crying but she was a little upset and did not eat breakfast... ugh
I called again at 10am - she finally ate her breakfast at snack time and was doing well.
I called AGAIN at 1pm - lol - she ate all her lunch and once again wen right to sleep!
When we got home once again she was tired but I kept her busy and got some dinner in her then after a nice bath off to bed she went.

Day 3
Hannah's cold has gotten worse so her sleep has gone to crap and she woke at 530am today - how in the world will she stay awake until 1pm??? 

She got fussy at 1030, which is her normal naptime and she fell asleep at 1230 - they knew she didnt sleep well the night before so put her down early.  She naps so well on her nap mat - just lays down and goes to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment