Saturday, January 28, 2012

Someone is turning ONE!

My little peanut is turning 1 in a little over a month - which means the party planning begins!

I had bought a tutu at Target (because every little girl needs a tutu) but I didnt LOVE it - so then I looked at Etsy but didnt want to spend $25 on one when I could make one for $8 - so I bought the tulle and elastic and went to work



I decided to do 4 rows of pink then 2 rows of white and in between the white I did some bright pink ribbon - it was so easy but it took FOREVER!!  Now I know why the tutu's on Etsy were $25!!  Anyway - it turned out sooo cute and Mark was impressed with my mad craftiness =)



Then I made her hat - also pretty easy to do and once again turned out cute


So, there is your sneak peek at my party planning for Hannah Bannana - hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment