Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Conversations with Sam

I dropped Sam off at school today and as I was walking out the door….

Sam:  Mom, mom!
Me: Yes?
Sam: Be careful out there!
Me: (smiling)  ok, I will!  See you later!
Sam: Mom, don’t drive in the snow
Me: (laughing) ok buddy, I wont!
Sam: Ummm, maybe you should have a turkey sandwich for lunch
Me: (what?? Laughing)  Ok that sounds like a great idea!
Sam: Yeah that is a great idea
Me: Ok bye
Sam: You forgot my kiss
Me: oops  (big kiss)
Then Sam waves goodbye to me ♥ 

 -------------------

After I put Sam to bed …..

Me:  Ok, goodnight Sam, I love you
Sam: No!  Don’t say “I love you” say “I love you Sam”
Me:  I love you Sam…. Was that better?
Sam:  Yes
Me: Do you love me?
Sam: Nah, but I like you!

Guess I will take what I can get – lol

No comments:

Post a Comment