Saturday, January 14, 2012

One thousand one hundred ninety-one days

Sam's eczema has gotten really bad - its mainly on  his butt - so every night when I put his diaper on for bed he cries cuz its itchy and then he asked if he could go w/o a diaper - so I said yes and crossed my fingers hoping for the best (meaning he wouldnt pee in the bed).  He woke up the next day dry - YAY!!  After a few days his eczema looked better too - double yay!!  He has been 100% diaper free (24 hours a day) now for over 2 weeks and still no accidents - so his last diaper was on Dec 27 - which means 1191 days in diapers or 3 years, 3 months, 5 day.  Just like when we daytime PT him in June I was sooo nervous to take the leap but once again I let him take the lead and decide when was the right time and once again he did great!  Way to go Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment