Saturday, June 25, 2011

Potty Trained!

As I mentioned before this whole Potty Training thing has been sooo easy - I am still just like really?!?  EVERYONE told me the pee part is easy its the pooping that will take some time...but once again no issues there either - awesome!!!
Anyway I have been dying to snap a picture of Sam in his undies and I finally got one -LOL - He looks like such a BIG boy!!!


We also ventured out in public for the first time since he has been in underwear - Mark took him car shopping with his mom and out to lunch - he did great!
Then I took him to Target and Kohls - once again he did great - peed at both places =)

Way to go Sammy!!!

He wants to wear underwear to bed but I told him we need to train his brain to not pee while he sleeps - when he wakes in the morning his diapers are soaked and he always tells me "Mommy I peed in my crib"  I tell him he peed in the diaper and thats ok - then he asks for underwear =)


No comments:

Post a Comment