Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Nonni Monster Strikes again

Sam was still using a pacifier at nightime - I didnt have the guts to take it away just yet - hahah - then.....

In preparation of moving Sam to his full size bed this fall I removed the bumper from his crib – not sure how that will help the transition but in my mind it will – haha). Anyway, I guess sometime in the middle of the night his nonni fell between the slats. I went in to get him


Sam: Where’d my nonni go mommy?

Me: Hmmm… I don’t know (I look for it under and around the crib)

Sam: The Nonni Monster took it!

Me: Oh! I bet he did!

Sam: Is he gonna eat my blanket?

Me: Nope! He only eats Nonnies

Sam: Is he gonna eat my pillow pet? (he started to sleep with his pillow pet 2 days ago)

Me: Nope he doesn’t eat pillow pets

Sam: Just nonnies!

Me: Yep, just nonnies

So last night I put him to bed

Sam: I want my nonni

Me: Sam, it’s gone, remember the Nonni Monster took it

Sam: Can I have Hannah’s nonni?

Me: No silly! You’re too big for nonnies anyway

Sam: Is he gonna eat my blanket?

Me: Nope! He only eats Nonnies

Sam: Is he gonna eat my pillow pet?

Me: Nope he doesn’t eat pillow pets

Sam: Just nonnies!

Me: Yep, just nonnies

- Yes that is the EXACT same convo we had the previous morning – lol -

And he went to sleep…. Without a nonni….. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment