Saturday, September 25, 2010

Great Burger

I was hungry! I wanted a hamburger – a good one! Not one from a fast food joint! However, I never go to a restaurant and eat alone – never! I also don’t like trying new places - what if the food is horrible??


But I am pregnant and starving and want NEED a hamburger!!! So, I see it - A place called Great Burger - I am just going to throw caution to the wind and walk in, and sit down, and eat my hamburger all alone, in a restaurant I have never been in!
I walk in – its 11:30 on a work day and empty… uh-oh.. bad sign! Whatever, did I mention I was hungry???

I order by burger and fries and wait……


I take a bite of the burger and its PURE HEAVEN!! Omg this burger is delicious!!!! And the fries rock too – so glad I “risked” it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment