Thursday, August 27, 2009

Please put down my underwear!

Sam's new thing is opening his dresser drawer and pulling out all his clothes - I guess he thinks its fun - yeah, lots of fun for me to re-fold and put back all his clothes - LOL

In our bathroom he crawls over to the dirty clothes basket and pulls out the dirty laundry too - he flung my underwear half-way across the bathroom this morning...

Then he crawls over to the toilet.... now I know why they make toilet locks! I put my foot on the toilet so instead he grabs the toilet paper - and what fun that is to unroll and break off into tiny little pieces.... yes, its cute and funny but the clean freak in me is well.... freaking out!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha Way to go Sam! Keep your mommy on her toes. Wait till he gets into your plants, knocks them over and then decides to eat the dirt. That is what Mike did at 14 months. LOL
    The TP thing is funny. You need to keep the camera where ever he is. Good one for the baby book. Love and hugs from Sam's G'Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Sam is so cute and so ready to explore his world...I love knowing whats coming...Thanks Sammy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete