Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update on us!

Josh had playoffs for the flag football team he plays on last weekend - the coach was out of town so Mark got to fill in! He liked it so much he is thinking about coaching Josh's team next year! They did great and came in 3rd place - Way to go Josh!!! He wasn't too happy because last year they were the champions.... we are proud of you for playing a great season!



Sam continues to amaze me each and everyday! He lights up when I walk into his room at daycare to pick him up and starts babbling - I love it! He is trying his hardest to crawl but hasn't succeeded yet. However, tonight we were on the floor playing and he fell onto his back he then proceeded to move his arm and push himself back into a sitting position!!!! Good job my little Sammy!!!! I love this part of being a parent... seeing all these new things that he does - I think I am more excited than he is =) With all this growth has come the lovely 8/9 month sleep regression =( He is waking more during the night and thinks that 4am is "morning" - oh I hope that doesn't last long! I also think he is teething again, bottom left and/or right teeth should be next... will keep you posted!



Zac is doing great at baseball once again. High School ball ended 2 weeks ago but the local league is still going. I will have to find some pics and upload them for everyone to see!

Piper got a dog door and she is loving her freedom of coming and going as she pleases.... so am I - LOL!

Mark headed to California for a meeting this week so Sam and I were alone for the first time in the new house. We survived!!! haha I am such a scaredy cat when it comes to hearing weird noises in the house and let me tell ya, this one has plenty!

So, that's all for now - hope everyone is doing well!


No comments:

Post a Comment