Tuesday, June 23, 2009

He did it!

Sam's teacher, Miss Keira, just called.... he crawled!!! I told her a few weeks ago that unlike most parents who dont want to know these things that I wanted a phone call when Sam crawled..... I asked her if he was going after a toy or what - she said that she put Mariella on the floor and Sam crawled to her!!! LOL Sam is such a ladies man!!!

Before she hung up I told her that he better crawl for me when I pick him up... the pressure is on!

Good Job Sam!

To be fair to his cousin Hailey (who is crawling on all 4's) Sam is only army crawling - lol - still very cute but not 100% the "real" thing.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Sam!!!! You are growing up so fast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww lol we had to baby proof al little while ago lol, did he crawl for u when u got there????

    ReplyDelete