Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Dear Daddy,

Today is a very special day for you – it’s a day that I get to tell you how very much you mean to me (then again, who needs a reason for that!). When mommy was pregnant I remember hearing a man’s voice and I wondered who it was – then when I was born you were the first one to hold me and I felt the love in your heart that very moment – I heard your voice and I knew you were the one I heard when I was in mommy’s belly - I waited a long time to meet you! You have been a wonderful daddy to me! I love it when you sing the ABC’s with me, soon I will be able to sing them with you; I love it when you tickle my belly, it makes me laugh; I love it when you let me sleep on your chest, it makes me feel safe and warm. You greet me each morning with a big smile and a kiss as you head to work and I want you to know that I love you very much! You’re the best dad in the whole wide world..... make that the universe!!!

Love,
Sam













Josh and Zac love you too but they wouldn't write you a note -haha =)






We had a great fathers day! Josh made a pancake family for Mark and then we did dinner at Outback - yum!




Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment