Sunday, June 7, 2009

How was your night?

Sam took a nap btwn 4 and 5pm yesterday so I knew his bedtime would be later than normal (normally its 7pm) - I nursed him at 7:00 then headed to the store. I got back at 8:30 and Mark said he had finally gotten Sam down around 8:15! Whew - glad I was at the store - haha! Sam woke up around 11 - I figured it had been 4 hours so I nursed him - woke up again at 4am - ok, that was nice, 5 hours... then it started.... I nursed him and he decided it was time to get up! I went back to bed and told mark "your turn". He managed to sleep o n marks chest for about 12 mins then woke back up - I took him and laid with him on the floor for a bit - oh sorry, he doesnt want to lay down he wants to sit up....make that STAND up.....meanwhile I am exhausted and its now 5:30am..... I go back to mark 'your turn'..... mark changes his diaper and then puts him in the jumper... I am trying to sleep and all I hear is squeak, squeak, squeak....lol... the jumper is going crazy! Mark brings him back up at 6am - I nurse him again in the hopes that he will sleep.... oh and he is going 'momomomomomomomom" , so how can deny that sweet face as he reaches for me saying that =) Finally at 7am I give up and get up - we come downstairs and Sam eats a whole container of oatmeal and then about 5 bites of a blueberry muffin - then its time to play! We played with several toys - walked outside - played some more.... at 8:20.... "its your turn" lol - so now mark has Sam duty - I am just amazed he is STILL AWAKE!! I personally am exhausted!!! so.... how was your night?

No comments:

Post a Comment