Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Welcome!

I figured I would try out this whole blogging thing to keep family and friends up to date on our lives. Sam is growing like a weed - 8 months already! Zac is playing baseball again this year and will be 16 in July- WOW! Josh is playing football again and becomes a teenager in June - they are all growing up so fast! Mark is enjoying his new job at Cobham as a Program Manager and I am still with L-3 as an environmental analyst.
Sam is loving the girls these days as you can see below - LOL




Well that is all for my first post! I will try to update weekly or as things occur-

Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy that you have decided to join us in the blogging world. Sam is soooooooooo cute...and we love his mom and dad too. We are so excited to see you guys in a few months :-)
    Gena

    ReplyDelete