Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our Trip to Denver

A few weeks ago I had a conference in Denver so I packed up Sam (and my mom -lol) and headed out west! Sam was so good on the plane! He slept some and just checked out his surroundings. On the way home he LOVED the guy sitting next to us - the guy was very nice and played peek-a-boo with Sam and made funny faces. Sam would be relaxing in my arms and then sit up and look over at him... guess he was checking to see if he was still there!



As a bonus on the trip Sam was finally able to meet his Uncle Mike! We had dinner 2 nights that week and Sam loved it when Uncle Mike held him =)











One night we decided to let Sam taste a lemon..... hahahahah










Heading Home!



Now that Sam is a pro at flying we will be heading to Georgia in August to meet Taryn and Evan - the cutest little twins ever! Dont take my word for it - look below!

2 comments:

  1. Evan and Taryn feel so special that they made it on to another blog LOL...and if I dont say so myself they are adorable :-)...Cant wait to see you guys in Aug and give Sam a big hug.

    ReplyDelete