Sunday, May 31, 2009

Poof!

So every post should start with a story right?..... so, back in February Mark and I were at a Superbowl party and mom is watching Sam -he is having a ROUGH night - mom calls me and tells me he is screaming and not happy - then she says "I think he is teething" - I thought, No way! He is only 4 months old.....Then Sam starts daycare and one day Miss Kiera says I can see his teeth - I was like what??? he has teeth??? I looked in his mouth to find 2 white spots on the bottom - what kind of mother doesnt know her child is getting teeth.... =( So, since then I do a daily teeth check - haha - wouldnt you know it, about a week later his 2 bottom teeth have emerged! Mom was right - he was teething!!! At 7 months he had another bad teething spell - must have been on Motrin everyday for 2 weeks! I keep checking his mouth and guess what - the top left one has broken thru! 3 teeth!!! The 4th one should be down anyday now.....

Now, for the title of the post.... I was giving Sam his dinner and when he finished I said "you want some puffs?" and he said "Poof"...... hmmmm..... coincidence???....... =)

1 comment:

  1. Wow my grandson said his first word. ha ha Glad his 3rd tooth arrived. Surprised you did not take a picture. ah ha Grandma would have. LOL
    Love you all and sure miss my little Sam.....

    ReplyDelete