Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sam's 1st day of Kindergarten!

The day has finally arrived -Kindergarten!!!

Sam was not happy about it

Sam: I hate school
Me: Well the police will take you to jail if you don't go
so you have to go!

Mark left Sam a note

Sam: That's a dumb poem!
oh Sammers

At first he didn't want his picture taken but then he changed his mind
He picked out a new shirt and shoes for school
But no smile! lol

Cupcakes we baked for school



His teacher emailed me and said Sam did fantastic! He didn't need help with any of the activities and seemed confident all morning.


When we got home he told me "mommy I didn't even cry"
I just hugged him  - I was so proud!

Then we played "teacher" and I got to see what he did at school today
I call it a huge success!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is good news.... So glad he had a great first day. But I did not understand the poem that Mark left him. I agree with Sam... Dumb. ha ha

    ReplyDelete