Sunday, September 14, 2014

Mommy is on vacation!

As usual, we head to Myrtle Beach every September, but this year I decided to leave the kids at home with Mark - the kids thought I was going on a work trip.
Yes kids, when you read this 20 years from now you will be mad but believe me, sometimes Mommy needs a break ;)

So me and Mom went down and had a great time!

I took 3 pictures - ha!

The beach of course

Every morning when I woke up my mom had the coffee waiting for me - yeah, it was pretty awesome! Thanks mom!


And the books I read.  I don't think I have read that many books since I became a mom!


Mom and I both missed having the kids there but it was also nice to sleep in, sit and relax on the beach, and do whatever we wanted.

It was a great vacation!

While I was gone Mark took the kids to see The Ferrell's!



He took all the kids to Chuck-E-Cheese and this machine was broke - every time Sam hit the button tickets popped out - he got about 300 tickets!!


Sleeping in WV!



1 comment:

  1. The best beach trip ever. But of course it just was not the same with the little ones. There is always next year....... Had an awesome mother daughter trip. Never did that before.. Was just the best....

    ReplyDelete