Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday Sam!


This was a hard birthday for me.
Maybe its because he started Kindergarten or maybe just because he is 6 but he seems so grown up!

I bought him a really sweet book about how my love will always find you

Sam: Ugh Mommy, I hate that book. Its all about love
Me: So what?
Sam: love, love, love, Oh I'm so girly, I love love!
lots of giggling
Me: Aww I love this book
Sam: mommy, just give it to Hannah
then he takes the book and puts it in Hannah's room.
=(
(for the record Hannah loves the book!)


I love to decorate the house for their birthday!



We got Sam a jr size Basketball hoop - he loved it





Poor Hannah, she was so sad that she didn't get any presents and that her room 
wasn't decorated


Sam's answer to everything: Oh just get it on Amazon - they have everything!!


Me: Today is our anniversary - Daddy and i have been married for 9 years
Sam: Oh geez so now your gonna find a new husband?
Me: Ummm, no
Sam: Oh good, cuz your stressing me out!


This is what I get when I try to get a pic with Sam!


The other hot gift was his bow and arrow - its foam so nothing dangerous - but super fun!


Me: School is closed tomorrow for Rosh Hashana
Sam: Whatever, I don't even speak Spanish!


Sam requested a trifle instead of cake


Happy Birthday Sammers!  You will never be too old for me to love you!


1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of you and Sam. With his crossed eyes and your sun tan. LOL

    ReplyDelete