Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sam's 1st trip to the library!

I was reading a blog post on another blog and she was talking about how much her kids love the library and I realized Sam has never been!!  Speaking of....I cant remember the last time I stepped foot into a library.  If I need something I usually turn to the internet.
But that was about to change!

Sunday once Hannah was down for her nap Sam and I headed out the door!  Sam was sooo excited.

We walked in and he said "Mommy, there are a hundred million books in here!"  He grabbed my hand and said "lets go!"  It was like he knew exactly where the kids books were!


The kids section was pretty amazing!  If I were a SAHM I would be there a few times a week!  They had a huge dollhouse, a grocery center, awesome puppets, games, computers, everything!!! This wasn't like the library I remembered!

I wanted to take some pics but then I thought everyone was probably like "who's the weird mom taking pics of her kid in the library??"  So I only took 2!

Sam found this book 1st which I thought was pretty cool because its by the same author of one of his favorite books!

We stayed for about 2 hours and then checked out. Sam was also excited about his library card.  While I was registering Sam went over to this cool donation swirling thing - haha - you put in coins and they spin and spin.  I gave him a handful and then a super sweet lady stopped and gave him some more.  

We had such an awesome time and it was free!  Cant beat that!

Here are the books Sam picked out - he did pretty good - out of the 5 all were good except 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment