Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

My little bit of Valentine's day decor =)


I made the kids Valentine's again this year.
For Hannah we used Bubbles with the saying
"Blowing Valentine Kisses your way"


For Sam we did crazy straws with the saying
"From one crazy kid to another"



And for the teachers
"Bee Mine"
With Burts Bee lip balm
oh crap - forgot to take a pic!

Wed night we made our special treats for the kids V-day party at school
typical sam






And then Sam wanted to put hearts all over the kitchen - so we did!



I gave Mark some nuts
"I'm nuts about you Valentine"

When I made the kids lunch I used the heart shape for the Watermelon and cheese - haha


I filled their Valentine buckets with new super hero capes, toothbrushes, stickers, and some candy

and of course a balloon!




Their fav thing was the balloon!


They even took them in the bath tub - LOL!

Their school mailed out valentines to the parents and these were the pics


Oh yeah and we woke up to more snow!

This is probably the 5th snow we got like this so far - about an inch 
and its gone within 24 hours

Hope you had a great Valentine's day!
I did =)





1 comment:

  1. Looked like a great time. Gina you are so creative with your craft ideas. so cute about the heart shaped cheese and watermellon. LOL

    ReplyDelete