Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

Sam drew his daddy
I should start by saying today was not the best fathers day on the record. I woke up with a horrible headache and was laying down with an ice pack most of the day - Hannah started with a low grade fever Saturday but woke up with a 102 fever....so no relaxing for Mark -he had kid duty!

Funny thing was I "set-up" for Fathers Day on Saturday night so I didnt have anything to do anyway -

I took Sam to Target and he picked out a gift for Mark - flashlights!  He picked the 4 pack so he could have some too - haha - he wrapped it all by himself and unwrapped it =)


We also stopped and picked out some balloons...again, they were really for Sam, not daddy!  =)


I made some "bacon and chocolate" roses - hahaha




Chocolate banana nut muffins - yum!  Oh and I must add I made these from scratch AND I sifted the dry ingredients....yep, me, I sifted flour - wow, I must really love my hubby!



Also like last year I had Sam fill out a questionaire about his daddy:

My daddy is 4 yrs old.
He is 40ft tall and weighs a big hundred pounds!
My dad works in New Jersery.
His favorite Food is steak and bacon and he loves to pay money and go to work.
My favorite thing to do with daddy is eat chocolate at his new big work.
I have the best daddy in the world because he likes to play with me and Hannah.

Love, Sam V.

....there are 2 Sam's in his class so all of his papers say Sam V. - so Sam told me to sign his name Sam V (dot) - haha


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Mark had a great Fathers Day in spite of it all. Sorry about your headache. Hope Hannah is better. Sam did good with picking out his daddys gifts.... Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete