Monday, June 4, 2012

Ammo

Sam is such a little rascal - everyday I have find new ways to connect with him - I got some new ammo now.   When Sam was around 2 he had his first piece of gum (yes, I know, he was very young).  He did so well chewing it then spitting it out I kept giving it to him - he loves gum!!!  I came across this gum ball machine the other day and knew it would be perfect

It only works when you have money so now everything has a price - each coin is one gumball - for example:

Get dressed all by yourself - 3 coins

Doing something extra nice to your sister - 1 coin

Coming as soon as your called - 2 coins

Yes, I know he should be doing all these things without being told but not my kid..... he needs incentive and now he has it!  I was so proud of him when he picked out his clothes today and got dressed all by himself (I knew he could do it but he always asks for help).....later that day we were out and he went to the bathroom and then I realized he forgot his underwear!!!!  LOL

1 comment: