Sunday, December 11, 2011

Annual Ornament Exchange

Jen and I hosted our Annual Ornament Exchange again this year - we pretty much had the same crowd - yummy food and drinks, the exchange then a craft - but this year we switched things up a bit and had Karen teach us how to make bows instead!

I grabbed a few pictures before we got started



Here is my mom rocking her outfit!  Her and Chelsea dressed alike  - they looked great!!






This pic below is what I would look like if I was tall - hahahaha


Chelsea doing a fish tail braid on Amber - it looked awesome!


Time for the exchange - I first got Miss Claus



Then my sister stole it from me and I got some cute snowmen ones instead


Must have been bad karma for Michelle since after that her ornament got stolen 4 times - LOL




Then it was time to learn how to make bows - My sister's turned out great





Its always such a nice time to be with friends and good food =)


No comments:

Post a Comment