Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advent


Now that Sam is getting older I thought some sort of Advent Calendar would be fun - I scoured the internet and saw tons of great ideas - I didnt want to do treats since he gets enough of those - I liked the idea of doing a fun Christmas related activity each day but I think that is more geared toward SAHMs - so then I saw the book idea!  Each day a new book to read!  When Sam was born my sister gave me a book rack filled with like 50 books - most of those Sam still hasnt even seen so I wrapped those up along with 8 Christmas books for the last 8 days -of course Day 24 is "Twas the Night Before Christmas".  Sam has been great about only opening that day's book and it helps with numbers when I say "Ok find book number 2" - next year I think I will go to the library and get books - this is the start of a great tradition!






No comments:

Post a Comment