Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Out to the restaurant!

Sam and I went to Target after I picked him up from school - I was looking for a video for him  - while in the check-out line Sam asked me "are we going to the restaurant?"  I said "yes after we pay".  The woman checking us out said "oh is he well behaved in restaurants?"  I pointed over to the Target cafe and said yes, at the TARGET restaurant - well, the lady cracked up laughing... yes that is where my kid likes to eat - he requests it.... "Mom, can we go to target and eat in the restaurant?"  He likes the chicken and fries and he gets a silly straw with his drink.  He also enjoys waving to EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON who walks by....can you say "mini mark"?  lol
If the person doesnt wave back he says "Oh, they werent paying attention"  hahah - where did he get that from???
While there he also requested that we swing by Home Depot on the way home - he needed "something".......

No comments:

Post a Comment