Thursday, September 1, 2011

Look what was in my driveway this morning!!

It was just another work day for me - I got everything in my MIL's car (we are short on cars these days) and grabbed Sam to head out the door  - then I see this note


As you can imagine I was VERY confused.... no its wasnt by birthday or our anniversary.... I was like  "ok its just my crazy hubby leaving a weird note"  haha

Then my MIL says here you forgot your keys - I was like nope I have them - but she insisted that I take them so I did.... then I looked at them... confused.... then I said " Is there a car in my driveway"????

I walked outside and saw this beauty


Ahhhh... aint she purdy!
Complete with a big red bow.... it was love at first site!

Then Sam saw the car


He wasnt so happy - he wanted "Mommy's car"  not this car..... I must say by the time we got to school he decided he did like the new car =)

Then he wanted to show Hannah the new car


Ah, now the note makes sense..... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment