Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend Updates

I havent done a weekend post in a long time.  We havent been doing all that much just your normal stuff around the house.  My mom was here for a few days 2 weekends ago and thank goodness she was - I came down with a stomach bug and Mark was out of town for the 9/11 Motorcycle ride - I spent all weekend in the bathroom and on the sofa - it was awful!  Sam had a great time with her and his nana.
I didnt get any pics of him and his grandma or nana but mom got some cute ones of sam!  I will save one for Wordless Wednesday which I have also been slacking on!!!









Then the boys came for their last week of summer break - school starts tomorrow!  Then Mark's mom came for a few days and sam got to hang with her.  I was wondering if he would be confused having 2 "grandmas" but he didnt even notice! (What I mean by that was growing up I had a grandma, grandpa, Grandpa Jack and Meme - all different names, ya know).

Miss Stephanie at Sam's school had a little girl about 6 weeks ago and I FINALLY made her gift!!!  I saw these super cute cupcakes online and thought I would try to make them - I think they turned out soooo cute!!!!  The middle is either socks or washclothes and the outside is a onesie - then I added a frilly pom-pom on the top and put them  in a cupcake box - ready to go =)  I know, I know, you can say it..... "Gina! You are so crafty!!!!"   =)



No comments:

Post a Comment