Thursday, August 5, 2010

update

Sorry for the delay in updates.


The camera is still broke =(       I called last week and the part they ordered to fix it didn’t fix it – so now they are working directly with Nikon and have ordered a new part…..ugh! I want my camera back!!!!

Anyway – summer is in full swing. Zac went down to MD to visit a neighbor in the old neighborhood and Josh is with us this week. They start back to school the end of August…so just a few weeks!

Sam is cracking me up these days! I picked him up at school the other day and he was standing in the middle of the room surrounded by Maddie, Anna, and Sophia. He was jumping up and falling on the ground and the girls were laughing so hard – Sam was eating it up and just kept doing it – what a sight to see, wish I had a video camera with me. Miss Linda was telling me she asked Sam where his girlfriend was and he said “Girlfriend” and Maddie walked over – HAHAH! So now when Sam says “girlfriend” here comes Maddie – oh boys!!!! He hasn’t bitten in 8 days – hope I didn’t just jinx myself!! Miss Jen said he has had really good days lately – yay!!

We haven’t done much around the house – mark is planning on putting a bathroom in the basement over Christmas – and we need to plant trees outside – guess that will be done next spring!

When I started this post I thought I had a ton of things to tell you but now I cant remember!!! Ugh!

Oh well, hopefully I will get the pics from the reunion soon (no pressure Becky!  haha) and will post those – got some great shots of Sam with his cousins =)

No comments:

Post a Comment