Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Happenings

It was a HOT weekend! Yuck!!!  We tried to stay inside when we could but that didnt happen much when you have a toddler that LOVES to be outside!  Saturday Mark built Sam a picnic table.  We usually eat dinner outside most nights and Sam sits on the deck floor but now he has a table =)  He can sit and get up all by himself too!


He had a snack outside



And then dinner.... I am telling you he LOVES this table!!!



Sunday we went to Dorney Park for Mark's work picnic.  Sam did really well!  We stayed from 10-2 and the boys stayed a little longer.  Sam had his first Carousel ride - he liked it at first but I think we got the defunct horse - it shook when it hit the top and bottom and I think it scared him  - I held him for most of the ride.


Josh carrying Sam


Sam had his first train ride too and his bigh brothers joined him =)


Here he is with daddy - thats the log flume in the back and I snuck Sam up to the "deck" so he would get wet when the ride came down - he was NOT happy about it......


Before we left we headed to the wave pool!  Sam had to wear a life jacket and had a mini tantrum when I put it on but then Mark scooped him up and took him in deeper water and he was fine.



All the boys....


Zoomed in on shot above.... how sweet is this pic????



My uber talented friend Gena makes and sells beautiful custom wall letters and I thought I would give it a go.... yeah mine were crap!  But in this picture they look pretty good....lol   



My friend Allison also came in town to see me to see her family and we headed to Peddlers Village - it was a fun time and I have a pic but its on her camera..... so I will post it when I get it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment