Thursday, June 24, 2010

Settled down...

Things are back to normal at our house - YAY!!!  Sam's ear infection and strep are on the mend!  Looks like the strep and rash were scarlett fever and after 48 hours the antibiotics finally pushed out the fever and the rash is almost totally gone - whew!  Sam is at daycare today and mommy is at work =)

While home I had to find something fun for Sam - it was way to hot to be outside - I dont remember where I saw this idea but you fill a ziploc freezer bag with finger paint, get out all the air and use your finger to draw designs - 


Sam wanted me to draw a sun:



and a dog :


and no laughing at my dog picture =)



I also made 2 wreaths for the front door - I used straw wreaths and greening pins and attached some greens from the front flower beds - turned out nice and when they die I can just pull them out and make a new one!



No comments:

Post a Comment