Monday, June 28, 2010

Sam update

Sam's new things:

- loves to take showers now
- loves chapstick and says "lips lips" when he sees me use it
- he is trying his hardest to jump!  I read that btwn 2-3 is when they master this. I show him how I do it and he bends down and tries his hardest to but his feet wont leave the ground.... in time Sammy, in time =)
- his vocab continues to grow like crazy - its so fun when I hear a new word pop out of his mouth!
- he is super cute with piper.  When we go outside he tells Piper "come piper" and waves his hand at her - he waits until she is outside before he closes the door - he does the same thing when we go inside.  If Piper is off the deck he stands at the top and yells "piper come" and when she does and tells her "good girl".  He loves to give her hugs. He loves to tug rope with her and laughs like crazy when he falls.
- he loves to be chased!
- he likes to scream LOUDLY for no apparent reason.....lol

Thats all I can remember at the moment will update again when I have more to share =)

No comments:

Post a Comment