Tuesday, March 23, 2010

King Samuel turns 18 months!

It was Medieval day at school today so I figured we should knight Sam on the 1st day of his 18th month ;-) He however, wasnt thrilled with the idea.



I can’t believe I have an 18 month old!!! Gosh, the last 6 months he has increased his vocabulary and his understanding words immensely!!!! Its crazy! We still have some very trying days but man, the good days are awesome!

His word list is growing too – some of his newest are trash, airplane, car, bus, shoe, sock, thank you, amen, frog. He likes to moo when he sees a cow and ribbit when he sees a frog and neigh when he sees a horse. He also hisses for snakes and ooo ooo’s for monkeys. He can get the red ball or the blue block – he gets me his pjs and socks from his drawers each night after his bath. I would say he understands most of what I say – which is nice! He recognizes lots of his nieces and nephews and if I point to their pic he says their name. fun times!!!!!!


At least the night ended on a good note.... reading with daddy


No comments: