Friday, November 20, 2009

I got some bad news today =(

My beloved Grape Jelly lipsmacker has been discontinued =(
I emailed the company requesting where to find it and got this reply:

Dear Regina,

Thank you for your recent inquiry to Bonne Bell and your questions concerning our products.

It is never easy to discontinue or change a product that has been on the market and has earned the loyalty of customers. yes! I was VERY loyal!

We are sorry to say that both our stock and our retail customer’s stock are completely depleted and we do not have a replacement product. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I guess "2" sorry's are better than one

If you are interested in learning about our current products please visit us at our web site www.bonnebell.com not really, but thanks

Thank you again for your inquiry and taking the time to contact us. yeah, thanks for nothing!

Cordially,
Pat Morrison
Consumer Relations


So I guess I need to find a new flavor - they do have a Grape Soda one.... but it wont be the same.... sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment