Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Sam had lots of Halloween fun this year starting at school with the parade on Friday afternoon! They did it by class and Sam wasnt into walking so Miss Alisa had to carry him - here are a few pics:
On Halloween Josh carved Sammy's pumpkin for him and then he and Sam got dressed up in their costumes - after a quick photo op Sam was off to bed and Josh went out for some trick-or-treating. We live in a fairly large and nice neighborhood, I assumed it would be packed with trick-or-treaters so I LOADED up on the candy!!! We had maybe 20 kids all night! ugh! By 7pm the "Pls dont use doorbell, baby sleeping" sign went on the door and I started giving kids 2 big handfuls each - they were stokked! =) One little girl came by the house and handed me a note - as part of her community service for Confirmation she is collecting left-0ver candy for those families that cant afford food (ok, I admit, I chuckled when I read that, but I know her heart is in the right place), so tomorrow she is coming around the neighborhood and if you want to donate you just leave your candy on the front porch - so, that is where all our leftovers are going =)

3 comments:

  1. Sound just like us...we had please knock twins sleeping :-)....and we only had maybe 15 kids all night...good thing we bought 6 bags of candy...not sure I am willing to part w/ the left overs though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez - we had only 5 kids with the rain. Lotsa candy for Sandy to take to work.

    ReplyDelete