Tuesday, October 13, 2009

When your in a bind and NEED a toy!!!!

So, you're at your friends house - she doesn't have kids, so there are no toys around. Your child is antsy and you need to find something for him to play with.... what can you give him? Go to bathroom and grab these....


yes thats right... a box of tampons!
lol
keeps 'em busy for hours!



So, the story here is that Sam was being super clingy - I have a ton of his toys just outside the bathroom in the office area where he usually plays while I am in the bathroom but today he wanted to be with me - the exersaucer, which use to sit in the bathroom has been packed away, so there was nothing.... sam spotted the box of tampons and I thought - oh yes! These will work perfectly! and they did! Even funnier is that he carried 2 of them downstairs with him - when I put on his coat he transferred them hand to hand - got him in the car seat, still in his hand, got to daycare and I had to PRY them out of his hand..... even I wouldnt let him walk into daycare carrying tampons - LOL! So, laugh if you may, but when you find yourself in a bind...... you can thank me later ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha. Way to funny. Great idea.... The simple things in life are always the best.... This shows how true it is.... Good thinking Gina...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too hilarious...thanks for tip...I will be sure to keep that one in mind and will be thinking of you and laughing :-)

    ReplyDelete