Monday, October 19, 2009

Calves to the Lambs….. My baby is growing!

After a 2 week transition Sam is officially in the Loveable Lambs room! The Lamb room is the pre-toddler room for 12-18 months – they do more activities in this room and are put on a schedule – Sam has been doing great and is actually napping way better in this room than in the infant room. Last week was hit or miss at drop off – one day he cried and one day he waved bye to me.

This morning he was already crying as soon as I sat him at the table for breakfast – after holding him on my lap for a few minutes he sat back down by himself and ate some of his breakfast
He was good until I got up to leave =(

Miss Linda picked him up and before I was out the door he had stopped crying – whew!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...Sammy you are growing up so fast. Way to go you are such a big boy :-) Evan wants to be just like you :-)

    ReplyDelete