Thursday, July 9, 2009

I look 27, no wait , make that 16!

Sam and I were sitting in the rocker in his bedroom and in comes my 4 yr old nephew, Jacob.

Jacob: Whatcha doing?
Me: Trying to get Sam to sleep, what are you doing?
Jacob: Oh, nothing. Whats this?
Me: That’s an elephant
Jacob: Oh, whats this?
Me: That’s a monkey
Jacob: A monkey??
Me: yep!
Jacob: oh….. I was watching veggie tales
Me: Oh yeah, do you like that show?
Jacob: yeah, I was watching it with your dad
Me: With who?
Jacob: Your dad.
Me: You mean Uncle Mark?
Jacob: (confused look)…no, your dad!
Me: I don’t think you know my dad…oh wait you mean Uncle mark, I mean Uncle Spark
Jacob: yeah, your dad!

LOL LOL LOL

This was just after last week when Zac thought I was 27!

Ah, I feel so young….. and apparently look it too!

Hahaha

I am still cracking up at the thought of Jacob thinking mark was my Dad! hahahahahahah

2 comments:

  1. At least the kid was only 4 yrs old. Looks like I figured out how to post comments. I'll have to tell/show Sandy. Love ya' - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay.... I can finally post comments also. You do look alot younger than you are. That makes me feel younger if you are younger. LOL Now only if Mike was younger, like 32.........

    Hope you hugged Zac and gave him extra cookies or something. ha ha An Mark! Your Dad?? That was so funny. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete