Sunday, July 19, 2009

I guess I can tell you now.....

I didnt want to jinx myself so I kept it hush but Sam STTN (slept thru the night) 3 nights in a row - Tues, Wed, Thurs - it was great! Then it was over! haha Oh well.... nice while it lasted! Fri and Sat he only woke once though which is fine with me and actually Friday night/ Sat morn was awesome! He went to bed at 7pm and woke at 3:30 to nurse - then went back down. I woke up and looked at the clock - it was 7:55!!! I got scared for a minute because Sam has NEVER slept that long nor stayed in his crib very long after waking - So, I ran in his room and he was just sitting there with Nelson and playing with his new crib toy (see pic to right) !!! He gave me a big smile and we stareted our day! Then he took a nice 2 hour nap for mommy too! He has been taking 3 hour naps at daycare all week.... must be a growth spurt!

So, the STTN was short lived but much enjoyed.....

1 comment:

  1. For a minute there I was wondering who Nelson was. OMG she named it. Oh no, silly, must be his monkey binky thing. ha ha

    ReplyDelete