Friday, February 21, 2014

What we've been up to!

Life got busy there for awhile and I haven't had time to post so I thought I would do one big post on what we have been up too!
 
Mom came up for a visit and we celebrated her bday
 



 
playing candy crush!
 
 
We mixed up some puffy paint with glue and shaving cream and made some art!
 



 
Me: Good night - I love you!
Hannah: I love you too mommy!
Me: Aww thanks peanut!
Hannah: I am not your peanut, I'm your English muffin!
Me: What?
Hannah: Say it!  English Muffin
Me: Thanks English Muffin
 


 
Hannah loves to dance and wear her tutus - I will be enrolling her in dance classes next month!


 
I did my 1st French braid on Hannah's hair!
Her hair is really fine so it didn't stay long but looked cute while it lasted!

 
Me: So why do you love me?
Sam: I don't know
Me: Give me one reason.
Sam: Well if you give me $20 I will love you for 1 year
Me: And if I don't give you any money?
Sam: then I will only love you for 1 day!
 
 
Mark and I had a date night - formal dinner for work and we stayed the night in the city - I slept in until 830am!!!!  AWESOME!!

 
And that's about it I suppose!
 
Now if we can just get rid of the snow!!! I want spring!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. The pictures were great. Just love what the little ones say to you. What sweet conversations. Sure miss them.

    ReplyDelete