Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

 
I set out the Placemats and new cups and a little gift for the kids the night before.



Sam handed out finger flash lights and Hannah did little coloring books


 
They loved their new flash light friends that I scored for cheap at BBB!


Hearts for lunch!
 

 
Sam's Valentine Box he made at school

 
For dinner we made heart pizza


 
And we did fondue for dessert - yum!!

 
The kids cards they made at school
 
Sam:

 
Inside says "you play with me"

 
Hannah's

 
BTW....
 
Later that night I asked Sam if he had a good Valentines day and he walked away and came back with this:
 
 
Me: You have a broken heart?
Sam: I hate valentine's day!
 
Then he walked away and came back with this:

 
Me: Are you sad?
Sam: No, I made you cry!
Me: Hmmm. Thats not good.
Sam: evil eyes
Me: Why don't you like Valentine's Day?
Sam: Cuz all I wanted was napkins and you didn't get me any!
 
.....I have a strange kid......
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my.... Poor Sam...... He is quite the unusual child. that is why we love him so much. He talks from his heart.... all the time. Wanted Napkins. Just way to funny.

    ReplyDelete