Sunday, January 19, 2014

Trasitions

I have come to realize I am not a "baby" mom.
I remember my sister telling me she would have lots of kids if she could give them up at 12 months -haha -she loved the early years.
 
Don't get me wrong -  I loved snuggling with my babies but I prefer the more independent stage.
 
This weekend we moved Hannah to a big girl bed.
so nice to be done with cribs!!
 


 
After

 
She LOVES her bed!  She played in it all day Sunday!
 
The 1st night she got out like 100 times -it took 90 mins for her to stay in her bed.
 
The next day - no nap but she stayed in her bed and played with her dolls
 
The 2nd night - she got up 1 time and after that stayed in bed.
 
When she wakes up she just sits there until I come get her.
 
Soooo much smoother than Sam's move to  a bed!  =0)


No comments:

Post a Comment