Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Potty Trained!



We have had lots of success on the potty but I still had Hannah in diapers.  It’s so hard for me to make the switch.   On Friday her teacher told me she thought Hannah was ready for underwear.  I told her that I would try that weekend and see how she did.

*funny thing is Sam was in diapers until HIS teacher told me “I think he is ready for underwear” haha
Saturday we wake up and she pees and on goes the underwear!  She did great and told me every time she had to pee!  We went to Chic-fil-a for lunch and I put a diaper on her since I didn’t want to deal with accidents.  She stayed dried and even used the potty there!

Sunday we did underwear again and again success all day! Maybe she is ready!!
Monday I had planned to put her in a diaper for the ride to school – again, I didn’t want to deal with pee in the car seat but she refused!

Hannah: No diaper!  I want underwear!
Ugh….. fine…. Lets do underwear!

As soon as we pull in the parking lot she says she has to pee – ugh!  Sam of course is being Mr Slow poke and I am envisioning pee running down Hannah’s leg any minute.  We get inside and she pees!  Whew!
At pick up I sneak a peek in the door and see she is still wearing the same pants – yay!  Her teacher said she did great and ran to the potty whenever she needed it!
 
So I guess that is that!  She is officially potty trained at 2yrs 11 months (2 months later than her brother but before 3 and that was my goal!)

Way to go Hannah Banana!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment